When things get tough (and even when they’re going great), people need to be reminded of how much you love them. This couldn’t be true for anyone more than your soon-to-be spouse. Planning a wedding is hard, and sometimes you just need to tell each other how important your relationship is – so, here’s one little way to do just that. I’m going to show you how to create your own love notes board!
DIY Love Notes Board
What You Need:
– a cheap chalkboard or white erase board (we bought ours at IKEA – it’s been a frequently used decor piece, so I think it was $10 well spent!)
– post-it notes (or something similar)
This is really the easiest little thing you can do, and it was something that made Cam really happy – there’s not much more you can ask for!
1. Start with a note at the top of the board – I chose to say “So you don’t forget… why I love you so much!” in chalk.
2. On each post-it note, write one trait or reason that you love your significant other. Here’s an example of one of my simplest ones:
3. Once you’re finished filling up the board, share it with your significant other! Cam has been pulling the notes off one by one and sticking them into the cubbie holes below – it’s been a great way to add a little bit of love to each day.
This was the final result of mine:
Total time spent: less than one hour!
Is this something that you’d do for your fiance? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
PS – thanks for letting me take the weekend off! I’ll be posting a few times today just to make up for it… promise!