I’ve been busting my butt with fitness lately, and by improving my eating habits (okay, they’re not perfect, but they’re better!), I’ve even dropped a few pounds!
Here are a few highlights from the past three weeks:
– My clothes are fitting SO much better after only two months of working out.
– It didn’t happen until this week, but the scale says that I’ve dropped three pounds
– I hit a new record for cardio – 60 minutes on the elliptical! That’s 500 calories burned!
– TRX is still kicking my butt hardcore. But I love it.
– I bought myself a cheap exercise ball to have at the house, so now when I’m blogging, I’m working out too! Grab your own (with free one-day shipping!) and join me!
– I also grabbed myself this yoga kit because it was on sale – here’s hoping that it helps me make a dent in my at-home workouts.
I’m going to try to add this workout in two or three times a week starting tomorrow – anyone want to join me?
I’d love to hear about your progress – leave a comment and tell me what you do when you work out!