Can you keep a secret? The thing is, I wish I was more of an excited bride. If I was being honest, I probably would’ve named the blog “The Anxious and Totally Awkward Bride,” but I don’t think anyone would read that.
The good news is that with each step I take, and each thing I cross off my to-do list, I’m getting more and more excited. Right now, we’ve got some of the big things taken care of:
– Bridal Party
– Venue and Date
– Food (and OMG so excited about the food!)
– Guest List
– Invitations and Save the Dates (the latter of which have been ordered and are en route to my apartment!)
– Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks (thanks to the how much alcohol should I buy post!)
– Bridesmaids Dresses
And we still have to complete these things:
– DJ selection
– Groomsmen (and Cam’s clothing choices!)
– Game ideas (both board games and lawn games)
– Decor (this is a bit of a stressor, and I’d LOVE ideas!)
– Lodging and travel
– Honeymoon (I’ll take ideas for this, too!)
And probably a few other things I’m forgetting about.
Where are you at in your planning process?