This is a cute little giveaway that we’re only running for 48 hours, but since many of us are on tight budgets, every little bit counts! The Febreze Holiday Collection is the perfect finishing touch to your home, and offers a warm and inviting scent to anyone who visits. There are six new scents for the season:
- Apple Spice & Delight: The warming scent of fresh-baked apples coated with sweet cinnamon (available only online)
- Cozy Vanilla Sugar: Sweet as notes of vanilla that comfort you like a cocoon of blankets
- Cranberries and Frost: Rich as ripe cranberries and frost on a white winter’s day
- Glistening Alpine: As soothing as a tree-lined mountainside glistening with the scent of pine
- Winter Magic & Glow: Crisp as sunshine-lit icicles in fresh, frosty air
- Holiday Bloom & Cheer: As cheerful as a chorus of holiday aromas blended with winter blossoms
I’ve been using Cozy Vanilla Sugar like crazy, but actually was gifted with some of the Winter Magic and Glow scent items, which I’m also super smitten by… so I have no doubt that these amazing scents will really pull it out for your home.
How can you use Febreze on your wedding day?
- Stock up the bathroom with odor-eliminating spray.
- Add scented candles to tablescapes!
- Give candles as gifts to your bridesmaids.
- Get smaller packs of candles to use as favors.
Get more ideas, discover decorating tips and ways to make your home more inviting for the holidays with videos from design expert Candice Olson at Walmart.com/Febreze.
For those of you inspired to swoon over scents, you can enter to win a prize pack from Febreze that includes a $15 Visa Gift Card and $10 in Febreze coupons!
Enter to win below – and be fast! This giveaway ends in 48 hours.
How to Enter:
1. Go to the Febreze site and select which holiday scent you like most! This is MANDATORY to enter!
Get extra entries for the following (leave a comment for each):
1. Follow Febreze on Facebook – http://on.fb.me/TLKdQM
2. Follow The Excited Bride on Facebook – http://facebook.com/theexcitedbride
3. Follow Febreze on Twitter – @Febreze_Fresh
4. Follow The Excited Bride on Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/denimdebutante
5. Subscribe to The Excited Bride by email – http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=TheExcitedBride
Disclaimer: The Febreze product, information, and two gift packs (mine and yours!) have been provided by Febreze.