I’ve been tinkering around with my new iPhone 5 (a gift from the fiance for Christmas!), and wanted to share the apps that I’ve found to not only be useful for planning your perfect wedding, but also ones that are fun and amazingly unique. Here are my top five!
1. Wedding Party (www.weddingpartyapp.com), free for Android/Apple: Capture all the amazing photos from your wedding in one place! Think of this tool as the disposable camera of the future!
2. Pinterest (www.pinterest.com), free for Android/Apple: You know pinterest. You love pinterest. So you might as well just add it on your phone too! I’m a big fan of getting ideas on the fly for pinterest, then being able to take my boards with me when I shop.
3. Perfect Wedding Guide (http://www.perfectweddingguide.com/mobile-apps), free for Android/Apple: Manage your guest list, find bridal events, even track your budget (!!!) with this totally awesome app.
4. WeddingHappy (http://www.weddinghappy.com), free for Apple: This is like your own personal wedding planner on your phone. Set tasks, keep track of your timeline and manage your budget all from one easy to use app.
5. Wedding Countdown (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wedding-countdown/id397221725?mt=8), free for Apple: Fun and simple, all this app does is show a pretty background picture with a countdown to your wedding day. Set the hour to make it even more accurate!
Do you use any apps on your phone for wedding planning – which ones do you recommend?