There aren’t a ton of times when I see celebrity makeup looks and swoon, but this is absolutely the exception. I am beyond smitten by the look – Michelle looks great and this is a great glamorous-but-not-overdone look. Enjoy the tips below – let me know if you try this look out!
Makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani created a “chic yet sexy” makeup look for Williams, who stars in the upcoming movie, “OZ the Great and Powerful.” Bedrani drew inspiration for the look from the star’s white, embellished Prada dress, which also featured an unexpected thigh-high slit down the side. Noted Bedrani,”I loved this look for Michelle. It’s sophisticated, yet still youthful. It complemented her hair style and dress nicely.”
EYES: According to Bedrani, “It was actually Michelle’s idea to go for a smoky cat eye.”
- Bedrani used a combination of Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colours to create the sultry eye look. First, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Cocoa ($24) all over the lid and along the bottom lash line.
- Then, she used a brush to swipe Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki ($24) onto the top and bottom of the outer corner of her eyes to add depth. She blended the shade outward to “extend the eye and give it a cat-eye effect.” She applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold ($24) onto the inner corners to brighten the look.
- Next, she defined Williams’ eyes by applying Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir ($22) onto the lash line.
- Then, she filled in Williams’ eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde ($20) and used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20) to define the shape.
- Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Williams’ top and bottom lashes.
FLAWLESS FACE: Bedrani kept Williams’ face “fresh and youthful.”
- First Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory ($43) to even out Williams’ skin.
- She then used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 ($30) to conceal any little imperfections.
- Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder ($35) all over her skin to set the look.
- Then, Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom ($24) to the star’s cheeks.
LIPS: A delicate, natural pink lip balanced the dramatic eyes.
- Bedrani “dabbed a little” Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Shy Pink ($20) onto Willaims’ lips.
- She finished the glamorous look by layering Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink ($24) on top.